Friday, December 19, 2008

twelve


[photo by Bella]

What I've learned in our twelve years together is marriage is not something you arrive at, it's something you work for everyday...together. I think once both of us truly understood that our life together changed.

After twelve years I can still say he makes me laugh everyday. After 4380 days I can still say hearing the garage door open and seeing him walk up the stairs is one of the best parts of my day. After 105,120 hours I can still say he listens with the intent to help and understand. After 6,307,200 minutes I can still say his touch is still as sweet. After 378,432,000 seconds that have gone by I can still say being with him is my absolute favorite thing.

love, we've had some growing pains during these last twelve years, but I can honestly say I am grateful for them because it has brought us here. I luv.

7 comments:

Tiffinee said...

Wow! Bella's got some skills like her Mamma!!! You are always so insightful and I love to read your thoughts!!

Lucy said...

Happy Anniversary! We we could have gone on a double date;)

Natasha said...

Amy,
Your Christmas card arrived recently and it is BY FAR my favorite this year so far. Thanks!

Robyn said...

Cute photo. Hope you guys had a nice evening on Friday. Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

This picture is awesome! I love what you had to say about marriage not being something you arrive at, it is so true. Happy belated, I hope your celebration is great!

Unknown said...

happy anniversary!!

michelle said...

Happy anniversary! Such a cute photo of the two of you.

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...