Tuesday, February 03, 2009

spt - i love it when..

tuesday, february 3rd i love it when you...
tuesday, february 10th i think it would be romantic to...
tuesday, february 17th the first thing that attracted me to you was...
tuesday, february 24th i am saying "i love you" when i...




Most Sundays after lunch I head to bed for a delicious afternoon nap (I love my Sunday nap). Adam, right on my heels, often encouraging the nap (he knows how much I love it), lays down with me for a while to get a bit of kid free time. We lay and talk and this is when I usually talk about stuff that's on my mind. More often that not it's when the crazy Amy comes out and Adam just listens/laughs at some of my more interesting thoughts and suggests in a loving way that I'm always a bit loopy right before I sleep. Regardless of what gets discussed I love

16 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Yeah for spt's! I am sure that is a photo you will treasure.

Amanda said...

I am so sad to have afternoon church, not because my 2 year old misses his nap..but because I do! My husband always encouraged it too, because it was something I enjoyed so much.

Great photo of you two! You look so happy and ready to doze.

michelle said...

Such a cute picture!

melanie said...

Love the photo. And Sunday naps. I hope to get them back next year. Not so good this year with church from 1-4!

Jeanette said...

I can so relate to this post. Sunday naps are the best!

Bond Girl 007 said...

great photo amy! You have one handsome husband.!

jenn said...

love the smiles on your faces

Dacia said...

What a cute photo! I love Sunday naps too. It's even better to have a husband with you for some quality talk time!

Carrie K said...

I love how totally into you he is...and how happy you look!

fantastic picture...lucky lady :)

Becky said...

Gorgeous photo...very romantic!

Lucy said...

So sweet. I love the pillow talk and don't get near enough of it!

Crystalyn said...

cute shot. you guys are great. and how awesome that your girls are at a stage that you can take a nap on sundays.

great insights on mothering...i've really tried to savor this time round. i'm glad. somehow i think there will always be something to miss and something to look forward to. of course, things don't seem quite as hard when we get a moment to ourselves now and then.

Tiffany said...

That is so sweet. I love that he joins you. One day we'll be able to do that for a minute, we still can't escape. Great picture by the way.

MaryRC said...

sunday naps rock. how awsome the two of you have made that time together. great spt

Anonymous said...

I love pillow talk. I love naps. I love this shot of you two.

You have such a radiance when he around in your pictures. It is hard to explain, but I love seeing it.

Liz said...

Mmmm Sunday naps, I miss them... I love this photo you took and I love pillow talk!

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...