Tuesday, February 10, 2009

spt - i think it would be romantic to....

tuesday, february 3rd i love it when you...
tuesday, february 10th i think it would be romantic to...
tuesday, february 17th the first thing that attracted me to you was...
tuesday, february 24th i am saying "i love you" when i...



[this note is from a few months ago]

...start each week with a little love note from Adam. Right now I feel lucky to get notes periodically from him and I savor each time he uses his gift of words and art to express his love. I guess there's just something about the little things that make you feel important and loved.

13 comments:

Robyn said...

Wow, what a romantic. You're a lucky girl to get that kind of attention.

Anonymous said...

Oh that is such a romantic thought and would be such a cool way to start each week and be able to read back through. I like the way you think!

Jeanette said...

How sweet, and oh so romantic to get love notes!

MGF said...

WOW.... Very nice. I have read you blog for awhile now- but never commented. It is such a great feeling to be LOVED.....

Sarah said...

That would be a really great way to start off a week.

Kim Sue said...

I love sweet notes!

michelle said...

Now THAT'S romantic!!

Jill said...

I hope you know how lucky you are!

MaryRC said...

seriously romantic. wow that is amazing, once again.... im jealous..

Crystalyn said...

so sweet.

Lene said...

That would be an amazing way to start the week...very romantic

jakenapril said...

that would be great. i love little love notes. very romantic indeed!

Dacia said...

Love notes are the best! So sweet.

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...