
[who knew we had a cat.]
the same girl that drew this family portrait also said this morning while trying to figure out what she wanted for breakfast, "Mom, I don't know what I want for breakfast, I just want it."
Poor megan unfortunately inherited my indecisiveness. Let's just hope she's got some of the good stuff too, to outweigh the bad.
8 comments:
Now, are those bracelets you're wearing, or...
aww how cute!
I love how she said i WANT IT! Oftentimes, I just wished my kids said that....Sometimes it seems I have to beg them to eat! I just got caught up on your blog...congratulations on your photo...that is awesome! Awesome, good for you.
I love little kids pictures....
She is quite the artist, I love it when you share her work! Mya has the same breakfast demands.
I was thinking the same 'bracelet' thought Robyn was :)
I love seeing the world through their eyes...
Robyn my thoughts exactly. Adam and I got a little laugh.
This picture is so funny. What's up with the size of Adam's ears? I'm also surprised she made him taller than you. Also amusing is that Tess has blonde hair and you have a blue-eared cat. Apparently this is what Megan's world looks like.
just awesome! and what a great quote to remember. : )
Post a Comment