That's cute!! Love your paint color! Will you share the name?? Hope everyone is feeling better.
Ha ha ha! So cute! What a great hubby!
WOW.
That's so cute! When I saw your title I feared you'd gotten sick and found yourself spending too much time in the bathroom!
jessica the color is coming out more green than it is. It's actually got more blue in it. It's called silver sage from restoration hardware.
Now that is showing some love...how fantastic!
That's too funny!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That's cute!! Love your paint color! Will you share the name?? Hope everyone is feeling better.
Ha ha ha! So cute! What a great hubby!
WOW.
That's so cute! When I saw your title I feared you'd gotten sick and found yourself spending too much time in the bathroom!
jessica the color is coming out more green than it is. It's actually got more blue in it. It's called silver sage from restoration hardware.
Now that is showing some love...
how fantastic!
That's too funny!
Post a Comment