organize studio
clean fridge
get more acquainted with Primary secretary duties
knit pumpkin hat

finish Megan's costume
make and send giveaway tags
trip to costco
get ready for general conference on Saturday and Sunday
laundry
change sheets...all beds
figure out how to share a printer (stinky vista)

[view from car]
visit the canyon with Adam and girls (drove through Friday night and it was gorgeous)
make banana bread
make jam
girls: dance, violin, & piano
kindergarten nursery rhymes show (megan's reciting twinkle twinkle little star)
find a dance class for myself
buy pumpkins
how about you? What's on your list this week?
6 comments:
HELLO!? First dance class for yourself... are you going to explain? What is this? I haven't heard a word. Sounds like lots of fun and you totally deserve it. We all have to do something that brings JOY into our lives. Create a life you love, right? Have a good time.
Good luck with all your goals for the week. It's a busy time. Can't wait to see the costume. Love the Fall photo. Happy baking, etc.
Busy bee....I won't let you know what's on my list..It's just too too long...sigh..And school has started again so throw about 50 assignments in!!!lol
i knit two pumpkin hats last night ;)
Amy,
Have you ever seen the holiday pumpkins sewn by a girl named Holly on her photography blog- www.bloggingwithholly.blogspot.com? I think you would LOVE them and they make adorable gifts. Thought I'd pass that along...
Sheesh! Quite the list!
I have some ideas for a dance class, if you want...
RDT holds community adult dance classes daily. Their hip hop, modern, and African are super fun. Their website is: http://www.rdtutah.org/danceclasses.html
Then... the 24 Hour Fitness that I workout at has THE BEST fitness dance classes. A super fun Zumba class on Thursday mornings, and the funnest Hip Hop Hustle class on Tuesday nights. If you ever want to get a free 7-day pass and try them out, just e-mail me, and I'll go with you!
Good luck!
Your list looks pretty enjoyable! I don't love changing the sheets, but I do love knowing they've been changed.
I hope you will be posting photos from all of these events, especially your dance class!
I need to list things to sell on ebay to help me raise spending money for Paris!
Post a Comment