
the trip down was quick and painless. The kids slept most of the way.


sleeping arrangements



adam entertained Estee while we cooked.

dinner

I actually went shopping on black friday. Yes, I woke up at 4:30 and got myself to Target in hopes of getting one of those Zhu Zhu pets and a 1TB hard drive. Sadly, I didn't get anything I wanted. It was sort of a waste, but I must say it was quite the experience. I don't think in all my life I have ever seen a line so big. Even my sister, who shops black Friday every year said she had never seen it so packed. It was crazy. When I got in the store I lost my head. I felt like a chicken with my head cut off. Mass people were scurrying about grabbing things that I couldn't remember what I was there for in the first place. It was madness...not to mention the line to pay was hours long. Don't think I will ever be doing that again.

my dad saw this hat while visiting my sister over the summer. He joked about buying it, but when he left empty handed my sister went back later and bought it for him. We all had a good laugh, but I think he was serious about wearing it out.


it rained while we drove home and lucky for us it had it's perks.
4 comments:
It looks like you guys had a great time. It's fun to see pictures of the St. George house.
I cannot imagine choosing to get up so early to stand in line for a crazy sale. I'm not built for Black Friday.
I just cannot picture your dad wearing that hat.
I've been searching for those stinking toys for you. I even have Adam looking.
I'm with Jill. I'm not built for Black Friday.
You should seriously be a movie star. You look like a movie star. And what kind of car do you drive? I love all those windows in the roof! You made me pine for Utah with this post.
How fun for your family to get together for Thanksgiving! I love all the photos around the house with everyone relaxing, kids playing, etc. I can't believe that you went out Black Friday! So unlike you! I guess you're really motivated to get those hamsters!
I had the same experience last year and it's why I didn't go out this year. Everything was sold out even though we got there early- I couldn't remember what I wanted anyway. It's kind of fun to do it once though.
Post a Comment