Monday, December 21, 2009

weight training

This is a giant block of whatever is most difficult for you to carry & trust me on this, you'll carry it more times than you can count until you decide that's exactly what you want to do most & then it won't weigh a thing anymore.

-story people


P.S. I hope you don't mind, in the new year I plan to post more of my favorite story people quotes. They are gold to me and need to make it into my book of life.

Have a great day. Can't believe we have only 4 days left.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Interesting quote.

Unknown said...

i always enjoy the story people quotes you share.

i just started... and finished my shopping. whew!!

michelle said...

Huh. I wonder if that will ever happen to me?!

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...