Monday, September 27, 2010

shades of gray

I was feeling a little stir crazy yesterday evening and believe it or not Tess is usually the one I can count on to come with me without really knowing what we're going to do ahead of time. Not even I knew where we would end up, just that I had to get out of the house.













I love that she's such a quality time kind of girl. That the desire to be with trumps anything else she might be doing at the time. I understand that need and am grateful we have it in common. It makes it easy in the quiet spaces to know we are happy to be here, walking along, holding hands together.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Wow! These photos are gorgeous, but your girl...even more beautiful. I love the one of her blowing "wish flowers" (as Riley calls them). What a great memory, for both of you.

Lucy said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty. So much talent.

Robyn said...

That's great that you can connect with her that way. I think Olivia is QT person too. Great photos and a great way to spend time with your sweet daughter.

Just catching up on all your posts! I've been offline for 5 days and I am so behind (was behind to start with!) MIss you guys seems like so long since we saw you. Hope all is well. Love ya

Anonymous said...

these are extremely creative!!! I LOVE that you did these with just her!!! VERY speciaL!
tara

Shelley said...

Wow! That wish photo is so Cool!

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...