
So I spent the rest of my time double checking my design and printing copy after copy of the book. In fact my printer is still going. Crazy how long just that step takes. It involves coming back to the computer about every 20-30 minutes reloading paper, checking the printing, printing the reverse side, etc. But I am thankful for this one easy step because the real work is ahead of me. I'm not complaining though, I enjoy making them and knowing they are going to be enjoyed by someone for a whole year gives me enough incentive to spend my time making them.
I'm hoping to make some extras for my etsy shop, but that will all depend on my timing. I'll keep you posted when I have some available for purchase.
xo, amy
**Did you do anything creative today?
4 comments:
I went for a walk with my boys and collecting lovely autumn leaves to press and paste into their "nature" notebooks. They loved it.
Your gratitude journals look gorgeous, from just that one photo!
I made a Native American diorama with Austin. I think I got a little TOO into it... he was distracted with a friend and there I was rolling clay and making hair and mini fish, spears, and corn. Guess I need to get creatie more often! I still want to make a tablecloth - I got the fabric I just need to work on it. Thanks for reminding me!
Hooray for another Creative Wednesday! I love it that you have such a variety of projects going on all the time, you have so many talents and interests to choose from.
I made a new blog banner for October, advised Whitney on a school art project, and gathered supplies for Creative Friday.
Nothing creative today, unfortunately. I got sucked into a book instead. ;o)
However, when you mentioned the earrings I had to get on here and tell you thanks and how much I love them! I'm wearing them right now and I've gotten so many complements today! And, they're the first to not bother my sensitive ears in a long time so and extra thanks for that! You're awesome!
Post a Comment