Thursday, September 02, 2010

family campout | photos

I'm playing catch up this week before the summer is completely gone. Back on Aug 6th we went to the Heber Valley camp ground for our annual family camp out. I wasn't there Saturday for the boating, games and other festivities, but I did get to participate in my most favorite parts of camping...the fire, roasting marshmallows, smores, gazing at the stars, hanging out and talking, eating, and enjoying cooler weather.





It was funny as the lady was talking to us about wild animals and what to do if we saw any a badger came out of no where. I couldn't believe how big it was.























It was fun being able to celebrate Landon's birthday while we were up there.





3 comments:

Jill said...

Your photos are great, it's too cool that you got that shot of the badger!

Lucy said...

Looks like a really pretty place to camp.

Anonymous said...

we go there every august too. I love it up there.

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...