Monday, September 13, 2010

12of12 | September


[click here to enlarge]

01. reading scriptures in the morning hours.
02. waking up and finding the girls piled on each other reading the friend.
03. orchids that bring color to our living room.
04. bella getting ready for church.
05. adam and I talking before leaving for church.
06. walking to church
07. our primary
08. flowers seen while walking home.
09. eating lunch/dinner together.
10. taking a much needed nap, for some reason I had a strange headache in my eyes. (photo by adam)
11. pears from our pear tree.
12. megan coloring before bed.


I always enjoy capturing days like Sunday that are so different from the rest of the week. I hope it was a good one for you as well.

12 comments:

Jill said...

I love it that the girls all pile in one chair to read together, that's so cute.

Your primary looks so empty compared to ours!

It was kind of fun having the 12th fall on a Sunday this time.

chris jenkins said...

i love how you incorporate self-portraits or that you have yourself in your photos - i need to include myself more

and how neat to live so close you can walk to church!

michelle said...

I love the picture of Bella getting ready. And I'm jealous of your pear tree!!

Miranda said...

Your pears look much bigger than ours! I'm jealous that you are within walking distance of church.

TX Girl said...

I was so proud of myself for remembering the night before, but in the rush to get to church it slipped my mind. I would have liked to get pics before noon.

Shelley said...

Great photo of Bella getting ready.
Ahhh, the nap.

Lucy said...

I love your 12s. What a fantastic way to capture your day and I agree, having it be on a Sunday, which includes activities not normally done on other days of the week, makes it especially interesting.

Love you!

Skidmore Seven said...

I am always so inspired by your posts. I truly love how well you capture the every day.

Amy said...

I want a pear tree. and a nap. and an orchid. and a ten year old. :)

xxox

Liz said...

Those pears are making me wish we had some kind of fruit tree! We only have lemon bushes and while they definitely prove useful, they aren't exactly the kind of fruit you pluck, peal, and pop into your mouth (unless you're looking to pucker up). :D I love that you have such a variety of pictures in your 12 of 12's! And what a peaceful Sunday you had. Lovely.

Anonymous said...

guess what??!! I also took a picture of my scriptures on morning... but didn't put it on.

Your primary is much more bigger than "mine"... 3 children!!! it changes!

Love the picture of the pears.

Lindsay said...

I really love this whole collage. I just don't know how you do it. Your everyday "snapshots" are always stunning.

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...