
--We had a family party with my extended family and played musical chairs. Usually the little kids just play, but this year each generation had a turn. I'm thinking it was our parents that wanted to get a crack at it. Tess and my dad won and I got second place, lost to my cousin Nick. Man we were so close to sweeping it as a family.

--Megan and Bella had their annual Christmas violin performance last Tuesday night. Megan could not get her hat to agree with her. Each time she took a bow it would reposition in all sorts of crazy ways.
--I'm working on my 5th time through Pride and Prejudice in the last week. Don't judge me. I simply have not been able to get enough of it--it has kept me company while wrapping and folding laundry. It is good to laugh and swoon while doing work, no? One of my favorite lines, "
i am not the sort of person to torment a respectable man. Please hear me when I say I cannot accept you." Tess, who was home from school Friday with pinkeye, got her first glimpse into the wonderful world of Jane Austen. I think I have managed to persuade her, although I'm quite sure she didn't follow it completely.
2 comments:
I love that when Bella is performing, you can hear someone whispering "It's amazing. She's so good!" She really is good. I was so impressed.
What great memories these are! I'm so glad you shared them!
that dance pic is EPIC. LOVE it.
Post a Comment