Saturday, December 04, 2010

only santa could get my husband to dance....



Later he would say his motivation was his girls, that he only did it because he thought they would love to see him interact with Santa. All the while not knowing, never dreaming it would be dancing--in a tutu and tiara no less when Santa called him out of the crowd.

Tess and Megan, who laughed themselves silly, especially loved it while Bella, unsure, leaned over and said, "I'm having mixed feelings. I don't know if should be embarrassed or having the time of my life."

Me, I was loving it. He had no rhythm and sort of clueless as to what to do, but he was cute and mine and brought the biggest smile to my face. Man he makes me happy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So funny and great!!! My husband doesn't like to dance or show himself dressed like that!!! :-)
I like the comment of Bella !!
Sure it is a good time to remember

Amy said...

priceless. and hilarious. but mostly Priceless.

I love Bella's reaction. I would have reacted exactly the same way.

Jill said...

I think Bella's comment is hilarious; she's so astute and serious. I hope she opted for having the time of her life.

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...