It has been way too long since I've been out exploring in my yard, thanks to the thick blanket of snow, and now that it's gone (most of it anyway) I went out this morning to discover what beauty I could find admits the dead foliage and brownness constantly staring back at me.





found this one playing in the rocks wearing snow boats, tights, and a swimming suit (yes she has rediscovered it).

And I took this to play with the big reflection in her eyes. Can you see me?

I hope you're having a fabulous Monday!
17 comments:
If anyone could find beauty in the dead winter yard, it would be you! Love it.
Gorgeous. I love those eye shots! SO poetic.
Wow Amy! You snagged some great pics there. I love the one of your beautiful daughter, how amazing to have your reflection in her eyes.
And the first one, I will pay you for a print, I love that!!!
our backyard looks like Sanford and Sons, but this stuff makes it look magical.... am
You have such talent for finding beauty in everything! Love the eye shot, too. Very inspirational.
Ok where to start? The bike spokes~ awesome.
The outfit...priceless:)
And yes! I see you! I just posted a blog saying can you see me? I was having deja vous as I read yours!
Love the reflection in her eyes.
That's classic Megan to have tights and boots on with her swimming suit!
Great photos as usual!
Oh my goodness, I am breathless.
I especially love the top picture.
I love the leaf picture and the one where you are relected in her eyes. Great pictures.
How lovely! I cannot wait for spring to arriver here in MN.
I LOVE Megan's outfit, too cute! Thanks for the smile
Need I repeat myself at what an amazing photographer you are? I would look at my yard and see death (ok I did look at my yard and see death yesterday). I really am excited for spring to get here in full swing. It's that in between weather where I so want to be wearing short-sleeved shirts, but I just can't make it through the day without freezing.
what a beautiful foto of your little girl with your reflection! Amazing amazing amazing!
yeah, you rock! they're awesome amy. and i love seeing you in megan's eyes.
Beautiful photos! Love the eye one.
Post a Comment