Loved the video-just watched it. you are someone i would so like to get to know in person. your inner beauty just shines through and i love it. i know i could learn much from you. just curious? i thought I heard a rumor that simple scrapbooks was closing down-do you know if this is valid? it's my all time favorite magazine for scrapbooking, and although I've switched to digital for my primary choice of scrapping, I still love looking through it! thanks! karli_jo77@hotmail.com karli
6 comments:
Well...darn:) Keep 'em coming!:)
woo-hoo for winers!
Loved the video-just watched it. you are someone i would so like to get to know in person. your inner beauty just shines through and i love it. i know i could learn much from you. just curious? i thought I heard a rumor that simple scrapbooks was closing down-do you know if this is valid? it's my all time favorite magazine for scrapbooking, and although I've switched to digital for my primary choice of scrapping, I still love looking through it! thanks!
karli_jo77@hotmail.com
karli
Wow! I really wasn't expecting to win...I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy your photography. So thanks! :)
Yay! I'm gun-shy of having a common name, so I had to click "Amy" twice to make sure it linked to me. Gracias!
Congrats to Liz and Amy!
Post a Comment