
Early yesterday morning this was greeting me in the kitchen when I woke up. I'm not such a fan of kid mess everywhere, but there is something I love about seeing their favorite things around the house in odd places.

We were having a marble race and trying to guess which color would get to the end first. She won every time.

Lori and Ashely watching Andrew open up his birthday gifts Friday night. This photo makes me want to hang out with her. She has the best laugh...very contagious.

We were taking a stroll through the mall and these two decided to get lost in build-a-bear.

cracks me up seeing them totally wasted

My dad came to pick up Adam on the way to the airport, they had business in Idaho. I probably wouldn't have taken a picture of this, but because it was the 12th I did and am so glad for it.

All of us around the kitchen counter making pizza. Love this site of our life right now.

Each morning Megan says good-bye to Bella and Tess by walking them out the door. It will be weird next year when the three of them go together.
6 comments:
these are beautiful. the one of the girls asleep cracks me up and the one of your father is priceless- a perfect shot.
love your pictures - adorable girls, and beautiful family. what kind of camera are you using? i just got a canon T1i and i'm self-taught for now. my pictures are blurry. what am i doing wrong? any advise would be greatly appreciated! seababysign@gmail.com.
Lovely!
I always love artsy snippets from daily life!
I need to be better about documenting our every day life, but my photos don't look so artistic like yours. Yours make it seem like every moment is magical, mine just look boring!! LOL I'll have to be better.
I forgot to say that the one of your dad and Adam in the car is the best. It's so adorable (your Dad is so cute!) and what a great way to document the fact that they've worked together all these years. It's great that you thought to take it.
Post a Comment