
[if you look closely you can see me reflected in the glass on the left side]
Adam and the girls finishing up their Sunday cookies.
I sat there for a moment, watching. It's nothing new, I watch them all the time, but for some reason this felt different. I was completely removed from the situation, on the outside looking in, and it gave me a whole new perspective...I love our family life.
As much as I can appreciate (and love) the quiet clean moments, I wanted nothing more than to go inside and enter their loud, messy, and crazy world.
4 comments:
Amy, I don't know you well, but I love your look on life. You have a beautiful style. Thank you for your sweet example in so many ways.
~shelley (from RAW night)
Sweet picture!
I see what you're talking about. I've already felt that way...
Beautiful picture, as usual!
Beautiful. I wonder how many people can say they love their family life??
Post a Comment