Monday, December 14, 2009

so far...


We've been baking,


and they've been helping.


We've enjoy Christmas lights galore.


We've given Santa our Christmas list,


and been an angel in the nativity.


We've partied hard at classic skating [adam took this]


and spent good times with cousins wearing the pjs Nana made.


We've learned how quickly you can make reindeer antlers with panty hose and balloons (Adam's extended family Christmas party),


and squishing each other off the one remaining chair being the best way to win at musical chairs.


I've found subliminal messages from Megan on her board,


and a really cool arrangement of crayons thanks to Tess.


We've enjoyed making and counting down with our advent,


and the changing weather, or not. Man it's been bitter cold.


We've brought home classroom projects,


and a classroom pet...but you already knew that.

...it's been a good month.

4 comments:

Jill said...

You guys have done a lot of fun, festive stuff already, I'm impressed.

Lucy said...

What a perfect way to narrative a hodge podge of activities. Cute stuff!

Anonymous said...

You make this busy month look so fun with all of your great pictures.

Megan's magnet board is so cute. Did you make it? I would love to do something like that for eve if your have any info.

michelle said...

Seriously a lot of holiday activities! I feel like we are only just getting started around here...

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...