doesn't usually advise eating chocolate for breakfast
unless you're absolutely convinced that's the kind of advice you need
~storypeople
unless you're absolutely convinced that's the kind of advice you need
~storypeople
I read that quote this morning on my phone as I laid in bed checking my email. It put more than a smile on my face and decided then and there that I was calling in sick today. I'm taking the day off.
I'm saying no to cleaning & laundry & WC & bills instead I'm kicking up my feet and spending time of the couch reading. Maybe I'll get lost on itunes for a while buying music with my gift certificate and wrap Adam's birthday gifts (it's tomorrow). Perhpas make a dent in my messy studio because that's the fun kind of work and eat newly bought girls scout cookies. Who knows maybe I'll just take a nap. The options are endless.
You should join me. I'm telling ya, it's doing wonders for my smile.
4 comments:
Woohoo for a nonsick, sick day! You should make a Brain Box for your house work so you can schedule it the way you want it and have a day or days off each week!
Are you sure you're up for Whitney and Olivia coming over?
the best kind of day..a day for you, full of things that make you smile.
Good for you Amy! Good for you.
You go girl! You deserve it! Hope you got the nap worked in. Looking forward to your class. You will do great.
Janet
Post a Comment