Tuesday, March 16, 2010

give me your ear...



They were interested in what I was doing all those hours on Sunday evening so I read them my talk...the parts that I could see.

The best part wasn't that they told me they liked it, but that they listened.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a gorgeous photo!!!
did you set the timer or did someone else take it?!
I have been into trying to set up my timer lately!
love this!
tara

amy gretchen said...

Tara like you I take a photo a day. I had actually set up my camera ahead of time to take a self portrait of me working. My girls came to find me soon after so it was serendipitous. I have a wireless shutter which makes it more of a candid moment then a staged one. My girls didn't even know the camera was there...couldn't have worked out better.

Anonymous said...

I love that photo. I agree, it says a lot when your kids will sit and listen.

Robyn said...

So sweet that they wanted to hear it. I still want a copy!

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...