
[click here to enlarge]
01. It was a lazy delightful morning. Adam and I stayed in bed talking (mostly heavy) til 8:30a. We were both shocked when we realized the kids had waited that long to go to the bagel store.
02. Bananas from the always present grocery store visit on Saturday.
03. Getting ready for the day to run a few errands with Adam.
04. Coming home from the bagel store. They're always in such a good mood.
05. She came to me crying and said, "Bella and Tess are reading and won't play with me...no one will play with me." "I'll play with you." I said. And her form of play today was looking through her scrapbook. That is definitely something I can do, I thought.
06. Rained on daisies from our yard.
07. This is what it looked like at dinner time.
08. I'm not sure what possessed me, but I rented the Rug Doctor at the grocery store. I only did the hallway and Adam did the rest of the basement.
09. Adam and I had lunch together at Cafe Rio.
10. Adam went with me to Costco to load up...we never do this together.
11. It was a rainy Saturday, lots of time indoors, so we ended up playing games in the afternoon. Tess and I played monopoly while Bella and Megan did a puzzle and Adam cleaned the carpet.
12. There was this killer mist hanging around the mountain all day today.
Once again thanks for playing along with me. Don't forget to share.
9 comments:
I always dread it a little when Eva wants me to play with her, I just don't do well with imagination games. I could handle looking through a scrapbook!
That is a killer mist. Cool.
I think it's funny that a lazy morning consists of talking in bed until 8:30, that sounds early to me!
This looks like a really great day to me.
I loved seeing the mist on our mountains too and took a bunch of pictures of it.
Looks like a lovely day. Great photos! I have just played along with 12 on the 12th for the first time. My friend Cassie did it on her blog, and linked back to Miranda on Narrating Life. I've found you by looking at both blogs... It's a great idea! Thank you.
Here's my link if you like:
http://pughs-news.blogspot.com/2010/06/12-on-12th.html
I love how often there are pictures of you in your 12. I really need to work on getting my face in front of the camera more often. :)
I've been a flake the last two months with 12 of 12 and I really miss it. Hopefully things will chill out around here and I can back into the groove for july. I really ejoyed your pictures.
I forgot about the 12th even though I had looked at my calendar the night before. I decided to do it a day late because I've really been enjoying the project.
The weather has been crazy but beautiful. I took pictures of the mountains too. And I'm impressed you'd even say, "I'll play with you." I guess I am not that nice of a mom. Better work on that!
What you ate at Cafe Rio looks so delicious!... even I've just eaten I'd like to taste this one! I also like the picture (this one and the other last ones) you took of Adam and you... We see a lot of complicity between you both...
By the way, thank to reming us the 12of12 every month.. This month, it helped me!
I always enjoy your pictures. Thanks for inspiring me ♥
I think I've forgotten to link my 12 on the 12th...every other time I've done it. But I finally remembered. =) I found your blog through Miranda and I love it.
Post a Comment