Wednesday, June 09, 2010

good old family fun

I can't be entirely sure what possessed us, inviting the girls into our quiet haven, but we did. We knew it was just a matter of time before they came in anyway and disturbed the peace. It's what happens and we've grown fond of it.



So we called them in and put on a show. I was the first one upside down and they loved it so much that everyone had to take a turn. The video is of Megan singing and being, well, Megan.



In the end, after everyone got a chance to do it, we sat back and watched the videos Adam made over and over and laughed til it hurt.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Good times!

Kathy said...

I loved the creativity of this! I think you should do it again and make to nose holes on your chin! That was so cute.

Kathy said...

I loved the creativity of this! I think you should do it again and make to nose holes on your chin! That was so cute.

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...