
We started the evening off with swimming. Little did we know the pool closed at 5pm, we got there at 4pm. We were all bummed, but we had a whole night ahead of us so luckily no one complained.



For whatever reason Bella stayed close to me the whole evening. She wasn't really into playing with the kids or doing any of the games. Haven't quite figured that one out.


Apparently, according to Megan, the blue on her chin is a "blue squiggly" and no she didn't do it herself, she told face painters what to do. Even the red around the eye cracked me up. I can't imagine what they must have thought with her request.




It was an enjoyable evening with our friends, but exhausting. We all slept in and even took naps the next day. I guess being out in the sun will do that to ya.
2 comments:
It's so nice that you guys enjoy Joe and Marissa's family so much, it's a huge blessing to have family friends like that.
That funnel cake is going to haunt me until I can locate one. Thanks. Thanks a lot!
Post a Comment