The Office conflicts with Survivor so I'm either going to have to wait for reruns or for the discs to come out, bummer.
yeah not the best storyline. I shouted no outloud when Pam told Jim she was still going to marry Roy. Jim needs to go back to Scranton
i was mainly disappointed in how the writers handled the storyline not so much about pam and jim. I know jim is bound to come back. I love the end how jim sent dwight the gaydar(sp?) and it beeped on him. I also liked dwight's "false" sadness.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
The Office conflicts with Survivor so I'm either going to have to wait for reruns or for the discs to come out, bummer.
yeah not the best storyline. I shouted no outloud when Pam told Jim she was still going to marry Roy.
Jim needs to go back to Scranton
i was mainly disappointed in how the writers handled the storyline not so much about pam and jim. I know jim is bound to come back. I love the end how jim sent dwight the gaydar(sp?) and it beeped on him. I also liked dwight's "false" sadness.
Post a Comment