Friday, September 15, 2006

good mail to share from this past week

Robyn send some delicious chocolate and this very cool wind chime. I am so glad I shared this love of mine on my blog. I have since received 2 by mail and can't tell you how happy I am when I hear them outside my window. Plus today it the most perfect day for it....windy (not really the best day for Tess). Thank you so much Robyn!

Jenn sent me this very cute card set and some labels. I love them and can't wait to use them. Thanks Jenn!

Jill sent me a load of "good mail" labels. I really can't wait to send good mail now. It's such a good idea. Thank you so much.

Amy gave me some ki memories letters and a package of tabs last night when she came to pick up Estee. It was such a surprise and really looking forward to using them. Thank you!


I just love good mail.
I already have some in the works and looking forward to sending them off.

7 comments:

Amy said...

ooooo looks like you've got alot of great stuff!!! love the labels! glad you liked the little things i got you. they just looked like you to me, esp. the ki chipboard, the colors screamed AMY!!!

Anonymous said...

Fun, fun stuff! I love windchines too! :)

Anonymous said...

windchiMes, rather :P

Jill said...

Wow, what a good mail week! I'm so happy to see the things you've received. I get just as happy seeing what other people get as I do when I get things myself. It's just happy all over the place.

Robyn said...

Gee that wind chime looks TINY in the photo. didn't think it was so small. I liked the dragonfly on it. I am glad that you enjoy it. When I saw it I immediately thought of you!

Amy said...

Fun mail week1 glad you posted your great haul.

Anonymous said...

Great mail. Love all the little goodies.

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...