Tuesday, December 09, 2008

sp - joy

Christmas related activities with my family rank up to the top of my happy list.



Last night was no exception as we decorated our gingerbread house for fhe. It was particularly funny for me to look at some of the photos I captured (set on a timer) while we decorated. I saw lots of little hands going to their mouths instead of on the house. I guess that's what it's all about.



When it was all over, I got a good laugh while looking through my pictures. Tess eventually caught on (the camera was taking pictures) and started making faces/poses at the camera. It's always a surprise what you're going to get when you've set a timer and this one made me smile.

15 comments:

Unknown said...

between your timer shots and michelle a.'s timer shots of decorating the tree, i have gotten some serious inspiration!

Kelly said...

Looks like you guys are having lots of fun! Tess's pose in the second one is too cute.

Missy said...

that's so funny. we have the same kit and did it last night, too! (pictures to come) i love the idea of setting the timer. you got some great ones!

Sarah said...

When we decorate our gingerbread house, my kids usually put one candy on the house, followed by one in their mouth. Repeat.

Anonymous said...

I am loving the reflection on the counter, and that Megan is sitting on the counter. I often forget to do a timer shot when we are all doing something together- will have to remember when we decorate ours on Friday night!

Amy said...

You are so good at getting yourself into the family pictures. It makes me want to read my manual to figure out how to do my camera's timer.

Tina said...

Great shots. I especially love how your daughter "caught on" and made that cute little face!

Rachael said...

How fun! I need to get a gingerbread house this year! We haven't done one in years. I know this would bring my kids JOY!

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

I always love to see what you come up with Amy. You are an inspiration.

Chris said...

Gingerbread houses, how fun! I love the shots of the whole family together. Very cute and Lots of Joy. :-)

Cecilia said...

How fun! I bought a kit but we are going to be decorating it next week....I'm excited!

Your photos are beautiful!

Jill said...

It's so nice that you're in your family moments shots.

mommy nurse said...

Love the timer idea. The gingerbread house looks good enough to eat!

My life said...

This is the first year i buy a gingerbread house and don't really know how to decorate it! do you have some suggestions, please?
Love your photos and i have to check how my timer works on our camera!
Thanks for your pictures!

My life said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...