Thursday, January 29, 2009

What does a non-gambling, non-drinking couple do in Vegas?





Eat incredibly well, so well I'm not buttoning the top button anymore. Adam tactfully calls it being food sluts.



Inadvertently, but happily celebrate the Chinese New Year.



Walk the strip admiring the staggering amounts of money it must cost to build a single casino. We did lots of walking to make up for the amount of food we ate.





Stay in a swank hotel for pennies...ok dollars, but I've paid twice as much before and the hotel was never as nice as the Palazzo. It was luxuries. Seriously look at that bathroom.


[ps I got in trouble taking this picture. I didn't know photos before the show were off limits.]

Go to the Cirque du Soleil show Mystere. It was fantastic.



Meet, thanks to Madame Tussauds, Mr. Daniel Craig. He was taller than I thought.



Enjoy the spring like weather. I must say it was hard to come back to the snow and jackets.



Search for and find numerous photo opportunities.

It's good to be home, but I am having a hard time leaving my vacation behind. I think that may be the only down side to leaving, but it's definitely worth it.

9 comments:

Crystalyn said...

glad you had such a good time. i think there's plenty to do in vegas and i always like going when we do. sounds like a great week.

Robyn said...

These are great photos! I love the one of the Chinese dragon. I hope you guys had a great time. The hotel is GORGEOUS! I want to go now- soak in a tub, read a book, have some gelato...good times.

Kim Sue said...

seriously would love to have a scoop of gelato...looks like a fabulous time!

Unknown said...

Totally fun!! We just got back from Vegas too! It was such bliss, to get away to warmer temperatures than these! Your trip looked so wonderful. (Looks like we hit a lot of the same places, that gelato was tdf.)

Jill said...

No wonder it's hard to come home! The hotel looks posh, the food looks fabulous, and you got to take so many great photos!

michelle said...

What delightful photos! The Chinese dragon is amazing. And I want some of that gelato. That bathroom! A TV in there? I wouldn't want to come home.

I love getting away but hate feeling like I need a vacation after my vacation.

Natasha said...

sounds fun to me! I don't gamble either but still manage to have fun relaxing at any casino hotel! We are staying at the Hard Rock Hotel right now (in Biloxi, MS) and I have enjoyed just eating, reading, napping, and walking around.
Great pics! Makes me wish I had brought my "real" camera. I only brought my old one because I didn't want to fool with locking the other one in a safe.

Bond Girl 007 said...

ditto to everyone....love love the photo of the dragon...and all the shopping....shopping and strolling through the shops for me is heaven...imagine if I can buy stuff at each shop...that would be nirvana!

Anonymous said...

I love your title :)

So many great shots. Your room looks so posh and I can see myself wanting to stay too. Love the last shot!

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...