There's nothing like sleeping in on a Saturday morning and waking up to a manicure.
This morning Megan patiently waited for me to wake up so she could show me the beautiful paint job she had done on her nails and insisted it be my turn. I was more than willing to participate. Who doesn't love a manicure?
7 comments:
Oh, you are brave. What a cute photo to see her doing your nails. Adorable.
I found Ashley in the bathroom the other day doing her own. Who knows where she got the nail polish from... I keep it on the TOP shelf!
I love that you have a sleep-face in the picture.
Sweet!
man she's adorable!
Now what a mom!...to appreciate any kind of manicure is a talent.
I am sporting a toddler manicure as well. Love how you recorded this :)
what a great combo- sleeping in and a mani!
Post a Comment