Wednesday, September 30, 2009

fallness

visit the canyon with Adam and girls




















[my attempt at a family sp. this is what you get when your camera tips while the timers going]













8 comments:

Unknown said...

stunning, amy. your eye is incredible!!

Jill said...

Gorgeous photos Amy! The cut off self-timer shot is cute too. I need to get our family to the canyon more often, we never go!

Liz said...

Boy, the way you capture light and color, people and nature . . . well, I never thought I'd say this, but you're making me miss Utah! :D Actually, I always knew that the two things I'd miss about that state were the people and the mountains. You captured them both so beautifully in this post.

2 Green Eyed Girls said...

I love all the pics, but the first pic of your girls together and how they're all touching each other just melts me. What a beautiful family you all are!

Anonymous said...

those pictures are so amazing! What a beautiful season!! I love fallness and what you show through your camera! thank you for sharing your talent

Kristin said...

GREAT picture of you and your husband! I love the maroon tones!

Crystalyn said...

wow amy! so beautiful! and just in time with this snowy weather. looks like you had such a great time. where were you? i was up last week but didn't see nearly as much red. it's gorgeous!

Erin said...

such amazing photos.

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...