Saturday, September 16, 2006

I am fall.


I found this questionire online that determines what season you are and decided to give it a try. Apparently I'm fall. Makes sense, right? Fall is my favorite time of year. Love all the colors. Love the weather. Love watching the leaves change colors.

So what season are you? Give it a try and share. I would love to know.

12 comments:

Laurie said...

I am fall. I too LOVE fall...the colors, the fresh start, the football games, the nearness of the holidays.

Anonymous said...

I am spring- very surprising to me :) Love your picture as usual!

everything pink! said...

i am a spring. bummer i wanted to be a fall!

Amy said...

i am fall... thought for sure i'd be summer!!! but hey, i like fall!!!

Bond Girl 007 said...

what a great site, I am Summer and can't really let go either...

Robyn said...

I am summer... hmm not sure what I think of that. I thought I would be a fall. I love fall the most. Summer is fun and I do love being at the beach, swimming, in the sun, outside having BBQs, etc. So I guess it's just me and Claudia.

Amy said...

I'm spring. I like that--of all the seasons I look forward to spring the most. It means rain that will wash all of the winter grime away, warm weather is on it's way, but we can still have cool weather, and that the world will be bright with new growth and color. Fall is my favorite season, but spring, for me, can never come soon enough!

skbkmjfamily said...

I'm a summer. Now on personality like being with people and stuff I agree, but weather, no way. I too love the fall. I love it especially when it is the low 70s and you can go to the park with just a light sweater or jacket and enjoy playing. Although after my date night with dh I don't know if I will still love the rain of the fall.

Anonymous said...

Ames, I came up a fall also but I was shocked.

Jill said...

I'm a fall!

Anonymous said...

I am summer, just as I thought. Even with the crisp cooler whether coming in, and me of course being chilled, I swear I've told David a 100 times, "Oh, I like heat so much better!"

jenn said...

Fall. But I couldn't answer some of the questions very straight forwardly (that's brilliant english, isn't it!) so I wonder how it is determined! Oh well, happy to be fall! It is my favorite!

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...