Monday night after FHE while Adam was walking on the tredmill I saw this...
My three littles with the blue glow of the tv watching a movie surprisingly eating a healthy snack...carrots.
It makes me so happy to see them this way together being quiet enjoying each other.

17 comments:
Those are the best moments, they make you forget all the bad moments you have being a mom. I discovered you from Designmom, enjoying your visit!
I love when they chill out like that, all together and quiet! Very cute!
Now these are the moments to cherish. Far and few between but like a breath of fresh air. And the carrots-just icing on the cake! I've never seen this at my house.
I love your pictures. Did you take classes? I hope one day I can take amazing pics like you.
Any chance you could rub the carrots on to my kids. I find mine often with the bag of chocolate chip morsels out of the fridge. Cute photo.
Sweet moment!
Loved your model shots. What a great opportunity - I am glad you took the chance to go off alone and explore your medium! Looks like a fantastic trip...
sweet photo! Love when the stillness happens for the littles at one time! (gotta love the carrot snacks! HA!)
That definately is a precious moment. Especially with the carrots. :D
Love these quiet moments!
great in so many ways. i mean carrots?! and no dip. impressive.
seriously carrots??!!!
i just love the sight of three little girls sitting together... what could be cuter?
Yeah, it's rare but we have some of those moments are our house too. They are so cute, the three girls, lined up like that. We missed them at our princess party today. Would have loved to have them there. How many days til Tess' bday? Can't believe she is 5 soon!! Hope you're doing well, thinking about you this week. I called today and talked with Adam for a while. I will try again this weeknd.
It cracks me up that they're eating carrots.
I love those natural moments of sisterly (and nutritional) love, when there's no "Please play with your sister!" pleaded beforehand. I love how they seem blissfully unaware of you.
Moments like these make all those headaches worth it. You do it so one day they make the right decisions on their own.
And it makes me so happy to see that you sometimes get blurry photos of the kids too!
sweetness in a pic. love it!
Post a Comment