
Watching these two say goodbye broke my heart. When he's in town they're inseparable and after seeing them together I now know he's the reason she wants a brother. There's nothing like a brother sister relationship so hopefully she will find it in him. She told me after we walked away that she's counting the days until he comes back.
Thanks everyone for your help with the quote. I got exactly what I needed.
6 comments:
They look like brother and sister, how fun is that?
It's clear from that picture how much she adores him. How sweet!
how fun, cousins are so great.
What a sweet photo. A cousin is almost like a brother, do you think it will suffice?
I love, love cousins. I bet it was heartbreaking to say goodbye.
How fun to know what your boy would look like?! They are so cute!
Post a Comment