
I really like how it turned out so I decided to use photos of us and do it on a much bigger scale and came up with these, using the photos I just took the other day.



I only have one frame now, but try to imagine four 20x20 IKEA frames hung together in a square.
All I did was heighten the contrast on my photo and print them out on colored cardstock. Took literally as long as it takes to print. Super easy. I'll show you what they look like all framed and hung, but as of now I'm not sure where to hang them. That could be a problem.
Have a great weekend!
22 comments:
Very cool!! I love it when you post about your creative projects.
Wow! I love how these turned out! You are so creative!
I really love what you did with the photos. How did you do it and did you do it in photoshop. I would love to do that with pictures of my children. Great idea.
Thank you SO MUCH for sharing this idea!! It looks so great and sounds so easy...my kind of project!
love those!
What a great day to come visit your blog. I was really inspired by this - I tried one myself, and I'm super happy with the result!
So then I spent the last little bit reading some of your old posts. Very enjoyable, but I must go now, I've over indulged and given myself a computer screen induced headache. (yikes, I'm not trying to blame you and your brilliance or anything)
amy, that is so cool!!!! did you print on a 12x12? they look amazing!
my husband has new photo software and loves to see your projects! thanks for this idea, it's darling!
OMG- Love that idea! so creative!!!
super cute - they are going to look great grouped on the wall
my goodness that is darling. so cute and terribly creative! i just love looking at all of your pics and ideas.
Love, love, love it! Can't wait to see them all hung.
This is way cool- I might have to try it for a project I am toying with. Can't wait to see them displayed!
I love that you do all of these things (and show them to us) instead of just think about them or feel overwhelmed (as I do). Cool.
What an awesome project. I love it!
Happy Birthday!!!
Really neat!
This seems so simple, yet I never in a million years would have thought of it. Thanks for always being so generous with your creativity.
And, Happy Birthday!
Of course you did this. Because you are awesome. Happy Birthday to one cool chica.
I LOVE this. They look fantastic..and I can't wait to see them hung (I imagine wall space is sparse in the house of someone with so much talent!).
Happy Birthday!
i cannot WAIT to see these all hung. i've been looking for artwork to hang above our sofa, and this look is just awesome!
when i saw the first one in the frame, i was thinking, "does amy really have gorgeous frames just lying around the house?!?" i was secretly glad to read that you had to go pick up some more :)
I just have to say DITTO to Amie's comment! I love your projects. It seems you have unlimited good ideas of what to do with those IKEA frames...
wow! i just happened upon your blog. i never knew it was so easy. i'm going to do it now. thanks!
Post a Comment