You are such a choco-holic, it cracks me up. I love your SPT. Whenever I take them I look so freakish, like my face is huge. You look so cute. I am glad the chocolate was a good pick me up for you. Yum.
This is unexpected because although an easily thought of answer, you are about the last person I'd expect to find food as a comfort. I thought for sure you'd say photography or creating. But as always, your pictures are perfect.
Chocolate is definitely a comfort food for me. In any of its varieties. I almost want to jump through my computer screen and ask for a few square of yours! Don't worry...I'll get my own;)
don't you get tired of photo shooting yourself all the time? I think you are too vain. I used to enjoy your blog but now you are too egocentric and I got tired of you many sp, I don't enjoy your blog anymore.
I guess being mean and insulting aren't as obnoxious as being vain and egocentric? Sounds like your values are all in order. Bravery and owning up to your own judgments obviously being lowest on your list.
Sorry, Amy, I had to defend you. You most definitely aren't vain or egocentric. At all. That's crazy talk! Just a girl with a knack for photography, long arms and her very OWN personal blog to put as many self portraits up on it as she wishes.
Everything she said...plus: Grow up, Anonymous! If you don't like Amy's blog, then stop reading it. I, however, absolutely love it! And I love that as bloggers, we are able to make our blogs what we want them to be.
You are welcome to not read anyone's blog that you don't want to read. I understand we all have our own opinions but feel that if you want to share your opinion (especially one that is rude and attacking) you should at least have the common decency to use your name and not hide behind anonymous.
It's clear you don't know Amy at all. If you did know her you wouldn't think the things you wrote. She is a very giving, incredibly talented woman who cares deeply for others. Her journey of self and art may not inspire you as it does others. Again, you're welcome to not read.
I don't understand the need you feel to anonymously put someone else down. I think it says a lot more about you than about Amy, or anyone else you feel the need to put down. I feel sad for you...for your lack of courage, maturity and for the way you must feel about yourself to feel the need to say something like this.
hmmmm, i don't usually comment on blogs but it feels as if some of us needed a reminder of manners and kindness: if you don't have something nice to say don't say it, there is already enough heartache in the world without breeding more with unkind words, if you believe in something have the pride and honor to stand by it, and don't cower behind "anonymous".
You certainly have hit a nerve. You are lucky that you are to cowardly to post your name, because you would suffer my wrath for sure. Please, tell me who you are, we can get a match going.
Amy,
I love your blog today, yesterday and forever. I enjoy your self portraits as they are not an expression of vanity but an expression of art, emotion and self. You accept a challange for SPT (self portrait tuesday)and rise to the occasion week after week. I love you!!
Amy, I hope I find the courage to 'do' as you seem to 'do', for yourself & your family regardless of judgement & so many other reasons that stand to dissuade our freedom to shine. I am so grateful for your influence & I think you're the best!
17 comments:
This is great Amy! What kind of chocolate do you prefer? I totally want some with words of wisdom!
TOTALLY. Cute pics!
Love chocolate. How perfect to find some with just the right words!
Yum!!!
You are such a choco-holic, it cracks me up. I love your SPT. Whenever I take them I look so freakish, like my face is huge. You look so cute. I am glad the chocolate was a good pick me up for you. Yum.
Is that V chocolate I see? I LOVE that. As always, your photos are amazing.
This is unexpected because although an easily thought of answer, you are about the last person I'd expect to find food as a comfort. I thought for sure you'd say photography or creating. But as always, your pictures are perfect.
Chocolate is definitely a comfort food for me. In any of its varieties. I almost want to jump through my computer screen and ask for a few square of yours! Don't worry...I'll get my own;)
don't you get tired of photo shooting yourself all the time? I think you are too vain. I used to enjoy your blog but now you are too egocentric and I got tired of you many sp, I don't enjoy your blog anymore.
Anonymous,
I guess being mean and insulting aren't as obnoxious as being vain and egocentric? Sounds like your values are all in order. Bravery and owning up to your own judgments obviously being lowest on your list.
Sorry, Amy, I had to defend you. You most definitely aren't vain or egocentric. At all. That's crazy talk! Just a girl with a knack for photography, long arms and her very OWN personal blog to put as many self portraits up on it as she wishes.
I have to second Lucy in the defense.
Everything she said...plus: Grow up, Anonymous! If you don't like Amy's blog, then stop reading it. I, however, absolutely love it! And I love that as bloggers, we are able to make our blogs what we want them to be.
Anonymous,
You are welcome to not read anyone's blog that you don't want to read. I understand we all have our own opinions but feel that if you want to share your opinion (especially one that is rude and attacking) you should at least have the common decency to use your name and not hide behind anonymous.
It's clear you don't know Amy at all. If you did know her you wouldn't think the things you wrote. She is a very giving, incredibly talented woman who cares deeply for others. Her journey of self and art may not inspire you as it does others. Again, you're welcome to not read.
I don't understand the need you feel to anonymously put someone else down. I think it says a lot more about you than about Amy, or anyone else you feel the need to put down. I feel sad for you...for your lack of courage, maturity and for the way you must feel about yourself to feel the need to say something like this.
mmmmm. and love the lighting in your spt!
hmmmm, i don't usually comment on blogs but it feels as if some of us needed a reminder of manners and kindness: if you don't have something nice to say don't say it, there is already enough heartache in the world without breeding more with unkind words, if you believe in something have the pride and honor to stand by it, and don't cower behind "anonymous".
Anonymous
You certainly have hit a nerve. You are lucky that you are to cowardly to post your name, because you would suffer my wrath for sure. Please, tell me who you are, we can get a match going.
Amy,
I love your blog today, yesterday and forever. I enjoy your self portraits as they are not an expression of vanity but an expression of art, emotion and self. You accept a challange for SPT (self portrait tuesday)and rise to the occasion week after week. I love you!!
Amy, I hope I find the courage to 'do' as you seem to 'do', for yourself & your family regardless of judgement & so many other reasons that stand to dissuade our freedom to shine. I am so grateful for your influence & I think you're the best!
I love these pictures. So cute. I love to see all of the pictures you take... you capture so much.
I love your defenders... so nice to have so many people back you up. We love to see your pictures... I hope you will keep posting them!
Post a Comment