Wednesday, February 20, 2008

living each day

is what inspired me to create this.


another art journal entry.

Happiness cannot be traveled to,
owned, earned, or consumed.
Happiness is the spiritual experience
of living every minute
with love, grace, and gratitude.
- Denis Waitley

Whether our lives are easy, hard, lonely, full, sad, happy, or even complicated, we can live each day and make the most of what we've been given. No matter what it is we're facing I believe good can be found. We just need to be willing to open our hearts and eyes to see.

Hmm, now I need to make sure I remember that.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great quote, and great artwork. I love seeing what you come up with. Creative Genius, I say.
Definitely words to live by, I hope I can apply that too.

Amy said...

Beautiful entry. What kind of journal do you use?

Anonymous said...

So great Amy! I too am curious on the type of book. I love how the pages seem to flat.

Crystalyn said...

great thoughts. love the quote!

Lucy said...

that is a nice quote. Why does it seem so hard to believe on the bad days? You are quite an artist:)

michelle said...

I love art journals! I have this theory that if we flip through them frequently, the things we write in them will become ingrained in our minds. Let's try it!

andrea said...

Love your art journal, love your photography, love your blog! I'm a friend of Lucy's just in case you're wondering who I am. I've been reading your blog for quite some time and decided to finally say hi.

Robyn said...

This is a great quote. I, like you, wish that I could remember this more often in my life. It seems so all-consuming when you are going through a bad spot, it's hard to focus on the good, you know? I need to print this VERY large and post it where I can't miss it!

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...