tuesday, january 13 i resolve to take more self-portraits with people i love
tuesday, january 20 i resolve to take more self-portraits while trying new things
tuesday, january 27 i resolve to take more self-portraits doing things i enjoy
[taken with my iphone]
While I don't enjoy the actual traveling part, I do enjoy a vacation and I really enjoy getting away with Adam.
If you can't tell from the photo, we've been living it up (as best we can) at the Palazzo in Las Vegas for the past few days. We are heading home tomorrow...looking forward to seeing the girls, but we'll certainly miss the time we've had together. Who knew Vegas could be so relaxing.

10 comments:
Isn't any time without kids more relaxing?
yeah for time together away from the daily grind
oHHHH vegas! I love Vegas, and the Venitian even more...did you get a chance to see w? it is exquisite! How fun, how fun that you have the network to be able to have someone look after your kids and know that they are safe and well cared for! That is a HUGE HUGE HUGE blessing and bonus.
Nothing like a get away alone! Glad you had a good time!
I love a get away. From the moment we pull away, my body relaxes. Glad you are living it up.
Time without kids is definitely relaxing! The hard part is coming home and then feeling like you need a vacation after your vacation...
What a great picture of the two of you. You got skills!
a get-away...without kids...bliss
Post a Comment