There's nothing quite like happening upon your little one deep in play,
especially when it involves using the magnets on her littlest petshop toys. As you can see she hung them upside down around my chair and was very proud of her creation. I just love to see what they'll come up with when left to their own devices.
It cracks me up with the girls do stuff like this. I found those little toys stuck on the corner of our walls and on our washing machine and it makes me laugh every time.
That is so cool!! My little guy does the "lining up" thing with his cars all the time, all over the house. Funny how much kids love order when it comes to certain things!
Hi, you don't know me at all, but I stumbled across your blog a while ago, and have been so enthralled. We have many things in common. I too have three daughters, and stay at home with them. I also dealt with a death complex for almost as long as I can remember. (My Dad and big brother died within two years of each other.)So it has been interesting and helpful to see your take on day to day life with this "cloud" that is now part of your fabric. Anyway, I've been too shy and thought you might think I was a stalker, so I thought I'd post a comment...anyway..thank you for your beautiful pictures, and words.. Amy in Hawaii...
Hi, you don't know me at all, but I stumbled across your blog a while ago, and have been so enthralled. We have many things in common. I too have three daughters, and stay at home with them. I also dealt with a death complex for almost as long as I can remember. (My Dad and big brother died within two years of each other.)So it has been interesting and helpful to see your take on day to day life with this "cloud" that is now part of your fabric. Anyway, I've been too shy and thought you might think I was a stalker, so I thought I'd post a comment...anyway..thank you for your beautiful pictures, and words.. Amy in Hawaii...
Hi, you don't know me at all, but I stumbled across your blog a while ago, and have been so enthralled. We have many things in common. I too have three daughters, and stay at home with them. I also dealt with a death complex for almost as long as I can remember. (My Dad and big brother died within two years of each other.)So it has been interesting and helpful to see your take on day to day life with this "cloud" that is now part of your fabric. Anyway, I've been too shy and thought you might think I was a stalker, so I thought I'd post a comment...anyway..thank you for your beautiful pictures, and words.. Amy in Hawaii...
i have found little petshops all lined up in the oddest places, and my little ponies too-- who knew they had magnets in their feet-- my daughter loves to see where they will stick :D
8 comments:
It cracks me up with the girls do stuff like this. I found those little toys stuck on the corner of our walls and on our washing machine and it makes me laugh every time.
that's awesome! i remember playing with my sisters and most of the "playing" was really the setting up for play. i love her creation.
That is so cool!! My little guy does the "lining up" thing with his cars all the time, all over the house. Funny how much kids love order when it comes to certain things!
What fun!
Hi, you don't know me at all, but I stumbled across your blog a while ago, and have been so enthralled. We have many things in common. I too have three daughters, and stay at home with them. I also dealt with a death complex for almost as long as I can remember. (My Dad and big brother died within two years of each other.)So it has been interesting and helpful to see your take on day to day life with this "cloud" that is now part of your fabric. Anyway, I've been too shy and thought you might think I was a stalker, so I thought I'd post a comment...anyway..thank you for your beautiful pictures, and words..
Amy in Hawaii...
Hi, you don't know me at all, but I stumbled across your blog a while ago, and have been so enthralled. We have many things in common. I too have three daughters, and stay at home with them. I also dealt with a death complex for almost as long as I can remember. (My Dad and big brother died within two years of each other.)So it has been interesting and helpful to see your take on day to day life with this "cloud" that is now part of your fabric. Anyway, I've been too shy and thought you might think I was a stalker, so I thought I'd post a comment...anyway..thank you for your beautiful pictures, and words..
Amy in Hawaii...
Hi, you don't know me at all, but I stumbled across your blog a while ago, and have been so enthralled. We have many things in common. I too have three daughters, and stay at home with them. I also dealt with a death complex for almost as long as I can remember. (My Dad and big brother died within two years of each other.)So it has been interesting and helpful to see your take on day to day life with this "cloud" that is now part of your fabric. Anyway, I've been too shy and thought you might think I was a stalker, so I thought I'd post a comment...anyway..thank you for your beautiful pictures, and words..
Amy in Hawaii...
i have found little petshops all lined up in the oddest places, and my little ponies too-- who knew they had magnets in their feet-- my daughter loves to see where they will stick :D
Post a Comment