Tuesday, September 23, 2008

right now

I finished my 48th book since my reading renaissance last summer. Quite an accomplishment for me.

I have 3 hours Monday-Friday to myself.

I'm feeling giddy about my new dryer that's cutting my laundry time in half (my eleven year old dryer finally died on Friday).

I want to be an artist and sell my prints.

I'm running 6 minutes and walking 1. I'll get to the half marathon yet...small steps bring about great things.



I believe anything is possible.

I'm watching Megan spin herself sick on my chair.

I seek to capture life through photography.

I savor every moment I get to spend with Adam.

I've decided to stop napping on Sunday. If I nap I don't sleep that night and if I don't sleep my Monday's are useless.

I'm continuing to find balance with all the things I want to do, should do, and need to do.

I feel grateful.

10 comments:

Alecia Merłowicz Morris said...

I thought I'd check out some of your photography links and read your newest post. Can I just say, "I love you."? How does that work when you make a statement and ask a question all at the same time? Anyway, I appreciate the way your spirit always lifts mine. Thanks Amy!

Gail said...

i just stumbled on your blog and am quite captivated. Your photographs are wonderful. Thanks for the great read.
-gail

Andria said...

I have to ask...where do you find new music? Everytime you mention songs that I am currently loving as well.

Tiffanie said...

I would love to buy your artwork. What a great post today...thanks.

Robyn said...

I think it's great that you are setting this goal to do a 1/2 marathon. You can do it! I love that you said small steps can bring about great things. That's exactly the way it works. I think you should plan on April's SLC 1/2 marathon. I will make up a training schedule for you if you want me to...

Kim Sue said...

wonderful list...small steps are bringing about great things, but only 3 hours by yourself? I hope you have the chance on the weekends for a little more. I savour my 30 minute commute after I drop Carly off at school.

Grandma B said...

Amy, You are so emlighted. I love reading your words. You are too young to be so in touch with your thoughts and the world around you. It is pure poetry seeing the world from your eyes. Thanks for the stirrings.

Lucy said...

You are an artist and you should sell your stuff! I'm so glad you're feeling all those things "right now" and only hope the good vibes will last a long, long time.

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to tell you that I really love your blog. I like your beautiful and inspired posts, and your pictures of course. i'm grateful I've discovered blogging for I could "meat" some great people around the world, with whom we can share our lives, thoughts and beliefs. I also love your art. Even I don't know you face to face, reading your blog makes me appreciate you. thank you.
Also grateful for undertanding english!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...