Thursday, September 04, 2008

Nie Nie auction - Photographs

Ever since I heard about the accident of Stephanie Nielson (Nie Nie) and her husband Christian I can't seem to get their sweet family off my mind. I can't even imagine what they must be going through and feel this pressing urge to do what I can to help.

When I realized from my friend Crystalyn that auctions were taking place on Design Mom in order to help the family with the cost of recovery, I thought for days about what I could contribute and have decided (thanks for the idea Rebecca) on a few of my favorite macro photographs. Each photo you are bidding on is an 8x10, printed on quality matte photo paper.

click on any photo for a larger view

1.
Photobucket

2.
Photobucket

3.
Photobucket

4.
Photobucket

5.
Photobucket

6.
Photobucket

auction details
-I will end the bidding Sunday, September 7th at midnight.
-To bid please leave a comment, indicating which photo you are bidding on by the number, and your email address so I can contact you.
-bidding for each photo starts at $10.
-bid in $1 increments
-Winning bidders will purchase the photo via Stephanie and Christian's paypal account.
-Once your payment is made please email me (afmphotography@gmail.com) the receipt along with your address and I will send the photo to you.

Make sure to check Design Mom for more auctions taking place daily.

Thank You!

25 comments:

kelly said...

I'll start the bidding $10

amy gretchen said...

kelly make sure to indicate which photograph you are bidding on.

thanks!

rebecca said...

Love them!!!! Amazing.

Lucy said...

$10 for #4. I love it. Amy, both you and Crystalyn are awesome for opening your hearts like this. I keep thinking of ways I can contribute and have decided that my talent is bidding on items. I hope this drums up a lot of support.

Jennifer Bowman said...

$10 for #2 and $10 for #5.

Jennifer Bowman said...

And $10 for #6 :)

TX Girl said...

$20 #5
lara
lkwalder@mac.com

Jennifer Bowman said...

$25 for #5

Jennifer Bowman said...

oh my email is schmennifer@hotmail.com

kelly said...

oops! that would be $10 for #1..sorry it was an early morning!

Anna said...

$15 for #2

michelle said...

$15 for #4! These are all so great, Amy.

TX Girl said...

$27 for #5

lara lkwalder@mac.com

Jennifer Bowman said...

$16 for #2 and $28 for #5
schmennifer@hotmail.com

melanie said...

$18 for #4. I love it. Actually they're all gorgeous!

Lucy said...

$20 for #4.

Robyn said...

That is really great that you are doing something to help out Amy. You are such a talented photographer.

Lucy said...

$15 for #6 as well. #4 and #6 seem to compliment each other and I've decided I must have both!:)

andrea said...

$30.00 for #5

andreahainsworth@comcast.net

andrea said...

$10.00 for #3

TX Girl said...

$35 for #5
lara
lkwalder@mac.com

Emily said...

$40 for #5
jelynnca@yahoo.com

andrea said...

$45.00 for #5
andreahainsworth@comcast.net

michelle said...

Rats! I forgot to come back and bid higher!

Amie said...

I think this was a great way for you to help out. Your pictures are SO fabulous. Really, I love them. And just think... now you are hanging on the walls of other's homes.... you are famous (more so than before).

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...