Thursday, January 22, 2009

right now

I'm reading The Shell Seekers by Rosamunde Pilcher and enjoying it so much I don't want it to end.

I'm working on getting my etsy site together. It's something I've been meaning to do for a long time now and a goal of mine this year. More to come when I get back from Vegas.

I'm listening to Mr. Brightside by The Killers.

My bed is still unmade and it looks so inviting.

I'm happy Megan is back to her normal healthy self.

I took this photo by request for Tess



I'm thinking about ways I can implement my word for the year, GIVE.

I'm not wearing jeans...unprecedented.

I'm eating a Dove chocolate bar.

I'm sickened by the pollution in the air. It's so bad Bella told me at school they're not allowing the kids to go outdoors to play during recess.

I'm thankful Adam is working on the science project with Bella.

I just finished putting together a little something for the girls at activity days tomorrow.

I need to get in the car to pick up my girls from school....so I'm off.

Have a great day.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need another book that I can't put down. Would this one be good to listen to or a better sit and read type?

I can't wait to see your Etsy shop.

I noticed that on Tuesday you weren't wearing jeans, but still a jean skirt ;)

Robyn said...

I like this "right now" post. Interesting. I love the guitar photo too- very cool. How is Tess going with that anyway?

Your Etsy shop will be amazing. You have so many things you could sell on there, where will you begin?! I really do want those cards so please sell those!

Yeah, I was thinking, if not jeans then what?! But the skirt was cute the other night. No wonder you looked different.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kelly said...

cant wait for your esty shop!!

michelle said...

Cool photo! Lucas' school has been having indoor recess as well. Hooray for the rain!

Jill said...

I'm so glad you're enjoying The Shell Seekers. I don't remember how I stumbled onto that book, because it doesn't look like something I'd ever choose, but I loved it so much and am so glad you're loving it too!

Anonymous said...

well, comment deleted! I've not read the comment of Robyn, and I just did and I can see whant this interesting photo represents...

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...