Ok, I have never commented on your blog before but I had to this time. The last picture is absolutely astonishing! You can see the daisy magnified in the water drop! Wow! You are so talented! I love your blog you are so inspiring both as a mother,wife,friend and photographer.
i'm ready for warm too. but am glad for the springish feel of the weather. i don't like jumping from winter to summer. your pictures are beautiful. i love the green color in the first.
Okay, so I love your blog. I found it through Tiffanie's and I have been lurking for a while (in a non-creepy way), enjoying your AMAZING photography skills. :) But I thought I'd muster up the courage and introduce myself and say 'hello'. Thanks for sharing your beautiful work.
16 comments:
Ok, I have never commented on your blog before but I had to this time. The last picture is absolutely astonishing! You can see the daisy magnified in the water drop! Wow! You are so talented! I love your blog you are so inspiring both as a mother,wife,friend and photographer.
I want to just reach out and touch that raindrop. Amazing Amy!
Those are amazing. AMAZING.
I was so happy for the rain, breezes and cooler weather today. Though I've been loving the warmer weather, I'm not ready for 90 degrees yet!
Gorgeous photos!
Such beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing your talents with us!
Wow, such beautiful pictures. Great Job.
WOW beautiful photos amy!
So beautiful. I love these.
Looks like another rainy day. With photos like these, I would wish for rain every day!
i'm ready for warm too. but am glad for the springish feel of the weather. i don't like jumping from winter to summer. your pictures are beautiful. i love the green color in the first.
These are all fabulous Amy!
Amazing! Do you offer lessons??? :)
Incredible. So much better than "less than amateur". I think.
Love the daisy through the rain drop!
Okay, so I love your blog. I found it through Tiffanie's and I have been lurking for a while (in a non-creepy way), enjoying your AMAZING photography skills. :) But I thought I'd muster up the courage and introduce myself and say 'hello'. Thanks for sharing your beautiful work.
Thanks for sharing those fantastic photos!
Post a Comment