Her answers are in bold.

She is 105 years old.
She is 59 inches tall.
She weighs 68 pounds.
Her favorite food is potatoes stew.
She likes to wear her jeans.
While I'm at school, she is on the computer.
She likes to read.
She doesn't like to clean up the messes we make.
8 comments:
You look awfully good for 105 years old! These are my favorite sorts of mother's day gifts. We did this once when I was in Primary, and I was just in hysterics with the answers.
This is a treasure! I'm glad you had a good mother's day. My friend April just wrote a post on a motherhood epiphany she had while at church yesterday. The speaker was saying how motherhood is the highest and noblest calling, and he believed that by definition that makes it one of the hardest callings. Her epiphany was that it's okay that it's hard. It's supposed to be hard, and she's not doing anything wrong to feel like it's hard.
Anyway, she said it much nicer than I did just there, but reading your post below reminded me of what she had written.
too cute and you look fab for 105 years old!
ha! that is hilarious. christian did one of these for dave a couple of years ago and said he was 6...i mean 7. too funny. she got you right on the jeans. love that she wrote you don't like to clean up the messes. my kids would probably say the same.
LOL Short, skinny, and really old! Just too funny.
I'm too afraid to ask my kids these questions! Very funny. Especially the 105 one. I know my kids think 100 is a HUGE number, so I hope they wouldn't think I was that old. Cute.
I love it. What a great thing to have recorded for future giggles.
What an adorable girl...I would be afraid to hear my son's answers. My weight would have been 505! ROFL. Your blog is so great.
I love Q&A things like this, they make me wonder how kids function with such crazy ideas.
Post a Comment