
All day yesterday I got to see these two silly girls from time to time playing, more often than not it was their mess I would run into, like there was no one else in the house. I have noticed since Robyn's (sister in law) been back in the States that Megan and Olivia have been paling around with one other during family functions (they remind me a lot of Bella and Whitney). It's enjoyable to watch them interact with each other, it's as if their telling a secret...they get in close, whisper, and then giggle giggle giggle. It's contagious and I almost want to be involved. Almost. It's just one of the cutest things I've ever seen.
I love that they found each other.
13 comments:
cousins like that are the best. they look adorable together.
They are so adorable!!! Amy, you are such a great photographer...I always 'feel' something when I look at your photos and that's not something easily learned. You are very talented! Thanks for visiting my blog--it is because of your courage to share yourself so openly that I've decided to take a leap of faith and try it myself.
Love Ya,
Alecia
Aw these two are adorable!!!
you don't know me and i can't remember how i found you, but i enjoy your photography! i've also realized that we have a couple things in common; i love photography and capturing moments, and i also have three daughters ages 7, 4 1/2, and 18 months. they are my most favorite subjects!
Oh man- that is such a great shot! I am such good friends with one of my cousins and it would be so cool to have a picture from this stage of our years together.
Beautiful girls. I love cousins!
They are lucky girls, cousins are so much fun! And they'll have this great photo to look back on.
Thank you so much for having Olivia over! They had the best time. I love to see their sweet friendship growing too. Whenever I walk in the room they seem to stop whispering and go "SHH!" Usually I interrupt their plan to be the 12 Dancing Princesses or they're playing house..it's "You be the Mom, I am the sister" and the like. So adorable.
so precious...and so lucky to have each other
That photo is THE best ever. You inspire me. WOW.
I love that photo of Olivia and Meg. It is just the cutest thing and they will be friends forever, I think. I didn't know Tess loved to run fast and I'm glad to know that about her. So no tap, huh?
oh my goodness what an amazing photo....i think they look adorable adorable and there is nothing like the magic of two cousins....
That photo of the girls is perfection! I think they're friendship is so cute to watch. What a blessing to have each other.
Post a Comment