Every little girl needs to hear that! Very touching!
I just read your post about MOTHERHOOD. I appreciate your honesty. I love, love, love my kids to death and feel incredibly blessed, but often feel like I'm failing as a mother. It can be overwhelming at times and somehow it's comforting to know there are others in the same boat! Hang in there woman - even if you have to take it ONE DAY AT A TIME!
It was good to see you Saturday night! Your smile is contagious!
What a sweet relationship the two of them have. Also, thanks for all of the book suggestions. I'm going to read the last two you mentioned this summer!
12 comments:
simply beautiful
Awww, that gave me chills!!
This is awesome!
precious
SOOOOO sweet....
that is so sweet. i love having conversations like this recorded.
SO sweet. Precious moment.
That's a mighty cute conversation.
Seriously. I don't know what could be better than having a record of that tender moment between them!
Every little girl needs to hear that! Very touching!
I just read your post about MOTHERHOOD. I appreciate your honesty. I love, love, love my kids to death and feel incredibly blessed, but often feel like I'm failing as a mother. It can be overwhelming at times and somehow it's comforting to know there are others in the same boat! Hang in there woman - even if you have to take it ONE DAY AT A TIME!
It was good to see you Saturday night! Your smile is contagious!
That's about the sweetest exchange I've ever read.
It was great to meet you on Saturday!
What a sweet relationship the two of them have. Also, thanks for all of the book suggestions. I'm going to read the last two you mentioned this summer!
Post a Comment