Saturday, May 17, 2008

guilty pleasure

Remember when I posted about almost going to Las Vegas? Well, I'm still not going, but as it turns out my mother in law had some fun things planned for the kids that weekend and she would still like to have them come stay with her. Come again? It's such an unbelievable offer it almost doesn't seem real.

I think I may have said numerous times, "Are you sure? I feel like I'm taking advantage." Well, I'm sure it is a little bit like that, having 48 hours at home without my kids is a dream, but I will say it no more and just enjoy this kid free weekend in bliss. I'm so giddy about it I can hardly stand it.

So I don't have a clue what I'll do...perhaps some reading, creating, organizing...the skies the limit. Whatever it is I feel so grateful for this little weekend break.

Thank so much for doing this Kathy.

8 comments:

melanie said...

Seriously green with envy! Have a fabulous time. What a great mother in law, I'm sure the girls will have fun.

Crystalyn said...

HAVE FUN! i'm sure you'll savor every minute.

Anonymous said...

Oh.man. I hope you eat up every second of it and give us a full report. This would be a dream for me- 48 hours completely alone at home!

Cecilia said...

Wow, how fun!!! 48 hours w/ out kids....what a dream! Enjoy every minute of it!

Anonymous said...

Or you could go and spend that $450 that you didnt spend on the Plane Ticket, or not.

Natasha said...

48 hours all alone sounds heavenly to me!! Enjoy!

Robyn said...

I hope you're enjoying yourself! That chaos is HERE!!!

Anonymous said...

We've totally enjoyed having the girls this weekend so I hope you enjoyed your time alone.

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...